End of School Checklists!
- Students should keep any school equipment, including Chromebooks, VR headsets, etc. Please store them in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight.
- On the last day of school, students will be removed from their current class/group in ENGAGE and moved into a new class/group for the summer. Learning opportunities will be available to maintain VR skills. Students are encouraged to log in to their VR headsets every 2-3 weeks to keep them updated.
- If you have not selected your student’s courses for the upcoming school year, please contact the Enrollment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class schedules for the upcoming school year will be sent before the school year starts. If needed, you will have an opportunity to make changes.
- Summer reading lists are made available at the start of summer. Required readings are marked with an asterisk.
- Stay connected by reading the school newsletter. Important information will be provided regarding orientation dates, the board-approved academic calendar, and more.
For Students Not Returning:
- If your student is not planning to return to OAO, please log in to the FACTS Student Information System and indicate that your student “Will Not Return”. The Enrollment Office will reach out with more information if needed.
- For any questions or concerns, please email the front office at email@example.com.