How Can We Help?
< All Topics

What accommodations does OAO provide?

  • We provide accommodations on current IEPs; however, we will not provide Specialized Academic Instruction (pull-out) or any therapies (speech, OT/PT, etc.).
  • If you would like your scholar(s) to continue with therapy, you should check with your local school district to see if they offer ESE services to home education students.
  • Questions related to ESE services or possible providers? Contact the Front Office
  • We work with an independent consultant, North Naples Therapy and Enrichment. Please call (239) 777-5383 for more information.